Infrastructure Virtualization, Server Consolidation, Virtual OS Configuration, & Management
ARE YOUR DATA-CENTER SERVERS BECOMING DIFFICULT TO MANAGE?
- Minimizing Man Power & Billable Hours Can Affect Your TCO & Save Your Company Money...
Let our technology experts consolidate and virtualize your environment today!
ISSO-TECH ENTERPRISES |
Server virtualization is a virtualization technique that involves partitioning a physical server into a number of small, virtual servers with the help of virtualization software. In a server virtualization environment, each virtual server runs multiple operating system instances at the same time. This conserves the amount of man-hours used and also; energy.
Typical enterprise data centers contain a huge number of servers. Many of these servers sit idle as the workload is distributed to only some of the servers on the network. This results in a waste of expensive hardware resources, power, maintenance and cooling requirements. Server virtualization attempts to increase resource utilization by partitioning physical servers into several multiple virtual servers, each running its own operating system and applications. Server virtualization makes each virtual server look and act like a physical server, multiplying the capacity of every single physical machine.
The concept of server virtualization is widely applied in IT infrastructure as a way of minimizing costs by increasing the utilization of existing resources. Virtualizing servers is often a good solution for small- to medium-scale applications. This technology is widely used for providing cost-effective web hosting services.
Benefits of Virtualization...
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that's simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate. Additional benefits include:
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Provision applications and resources faster.
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Simplify data center management.
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Centers:
We also connect your multi-domains, and multi-remote locations to a central location for easy access and centralized management & support.
Listed below is a comprehensive list and a variety of business technology solutions and services we offer our clients. Please contact us
for more info.
- Infrastructure Security Evaluations
- Cyber Security Evaluations
- Network Security
- Active Directory Security
- Internet Service Provider
- Network Infrastructure Design
- Network Administration
- Network Diagnostics
- Server Virtualization
- Server Consolidation
- Server Administration
- Active Directory & Group Policy Administration
- Software & Hardware Roll Out
- Multi-Tier Technical Support Solutions
- Remote Technical Support Services
- Trouble Shooting
- Data Recovery Services
- Company Incorporation Services
- Website Hosting Solutions
- Website Development
- E-Mail Hosting Solutions
- Digital Printing
- Graphic Design
Our Track Record
Customer satisfaction is our Priority. Listening to our customers has improved our customer loyalty and has created a larger client base with increased activity. Reducing data network failures, has lowered operating costs... Enhancing your employee performance is the key to your success. Our goal is to not only meet, but strive to supersede and beat our clients expectations.